Friday, May 19, 2006

The BARRACUDAS "Summer Fun /Chevy Baby" 2° 7"(Zonophone/EMI , 1980)










Yesterday I've received the new BARRACUDAS' album and it sounds really nice for all of us "historical" fans. So I've just put on my stereo a cd with the "Summer Fun/ Chevy Baby" legendary 1980 7". This is really POWER POP at his BEST. Outside my window my garden /countryside is full of colours , the sun is shining and the first strawberries of the season are becoming red..and VERY PROBABLY next year Juventus'll be in serie B (haha! thank you MOGGI!!) ..SO what's better than listening to this joyful hymn to summer and to the innocence of the 60s called "Summer Fun" ? Simply fantastic, one of my favourite singles all thru the 80s.
Attached: the picture sleeves of the UK version ; a rare promo poster of the band; a rare sleeve of "Sounds" and too a badge of the early 80s .

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gianluca Tedesco said...

Un tuffo al cuore :-)

Ciao
Kof

6:45 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

yeh, sempre i + GRANDI!

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory links